Sunday, June 27, 2010

Communication!

2010, The world has been into a period of transformation right since the advent of mankind... Its been placing itself into different eras very safely with all the care. Man has advanced, with a little compromise, Nature! That's not what this is all about, but Technology has been one of the most important factors in the destruction of nature. No details I know.. Even though technology has blessed us with Easy ways of Communication.. Everyone is so ungrateful just like Me!
Communication has always been necessary, when there was no language it must have been the actions and paintings that we have read about in History textbooks! When there was language, Man wanted a bit more comfort and luxury and hence Graham Bell invented Telephone! Then came Computer, Cellular Phones, Internet! And all of them have taken such an important place in Our Lives that One actually can't imagine Life without these.. They have become Important Media Tools, in fact The very place that am sitting while writing this Not-Needed Gyaan is all surrounded by A Laptop, A Wi-Fi Connection, A Landline, and My Mobile phone!
Although there is one thing that always crosses My mind when I watch Old Movies, It seemed so difficult then, things which are somehow indispensable Today, didn't even exist then. Dialogues consisted of "Kal hum milenge issi jagah par", Poor guy He couldn't even call up his Heroine and say If He couldn't make it... But that makes me feel, Wow! I mean it would be so important then to meet up someone when fixed, and am sure People would try their best to make it.. Nowadays" Hey Man I can't make it, lets make a plan for later.. Sorry, Take Care!" Its convenient but makes People unimportant , things have materialized like anything now! I so wish I had No cellphone to cancel a plan with friends when I am stuck somewhere, at least I would try my best to be there when said...
SNS(Social Networking Sites) They have been the latest buzz! Orkut, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and many more, half of which I have an account on, and half of which are best known to the members of the site feeling lonely around. These sites were a Thumbs-down before, I remember logging into Facebook for the first time, finding it boring and logging out, without even making An Account... Although on this date, I can stay without The Newspaper, Maybe My Morning Tea, but not without Facebook, Don't even know when was the last day, when I did not Log in. My point here is, things have become so important that they are easy now, Facebook and Twitter have been criticized for being the most Un-User-Friendly sites in the beginning, but that doesn't deter the Highly Socially Active Teenagers, and Nowadays Even Adults from Logging in, which means Sites have been modified to suit the Users! Which shows how easy it is Now to Communicate...
But the flip side is really sad, at least to Me, I am the kind of person who needs to do something only when it has a Charm, Gone were the days, what I see in Movies,That The Hero is waiting for the girl outside Her College since days, just to come in her way, Only To Get a Glance back, maybe a smile if He is lucky... Now the ways to seek attention have changed.. There is no Hard work in searching for a particular individual, You just need the Name... Saathiya (Viveik Oberoi and Rani Mukerji) had a sequence, where Viveik's friends are explaining him the practicality of not finding the girl He is looking for, and Very effectively He filters the Number from A Crore to just Seven and then says the dialog," Saat Ladkiyon me se Ek ladki dhundna toh koi badi baat nahi hai na" With the same circumstances today, He would say," Uska surname pata chal gaya na buss, toh Facebook pe add kar sakta hoon!" It has no Charm, its just easily available.. and its a Human Tendency to Not Value things which are Easily available, And then We blame Other individuals for being wrong in relationships, friendships, with the easy availability, Everybody Has Become Shallow! Although now that this is Getting too Non-Communicative of The Message, I Must End it Here!
Stay in Touch!
P.s: After All The Era Of Communication!

No comments:

Shahid at Kshitij