Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rubik's Cube (Bollywood Ishtyle)

Ohkay! Everybody knows that, this is not The dreaded Exam Time, neither is Kshitij (My college Fest) work on right now, so many may presume that I am posting this because I am wasted... I just need to say, that am not wasted, I have an indulgence in a Toy since last few weeks! Toy! Yes am not Kidding... But yeh koi aisa waisa Toy nahi hai mere dost**Om Shanti Om Accent**... Its The Very Famous Rubik's Cube...

Invented by Erno Rubik, who claims that he invented it because of his curiosity about Space... Space? Ya Space.... God knows how he interlinked space with engineering and stuff(No Connection with Three Idiots I suppose), but other than that I know what he interlinked...
Delhi Six different colors, Six sides, Nine blocks on each color... Anyway Did you notice the last two lines were in the multiples of 3? Never mind my jokes.. Yeah so... There you have a Cube... A Rubik's Cube! Now the problem is it can be jumbled easily, but cant be solved easily, Unless you have The Patience of Saurav Ganguly and The Talent of Sachin Tendulkar, A Generous donation of IQ from Einstien would help you a little...
That were some basic facts about it, and a BASIC problem about it, and a basic set of unattainable characteristics needed to overcome the problem.. Now I need to say, my success in unjumbling the cube is also pretty basic... Basically, I can solve Any particular side or color of the cube in less than a minute,from the most jumbled or unjumbled of situations, You know One Two ka Four,and Four Two ka One, but then My name aint Lakhan, ummm... this was Very sad and I didnt start this post to bore everyone with these Basic things... I see a new (possibly... but hopefully not.. old) angle behind it... So as Saif quotes in Love Aaj Kal, "Naya angle hai, I think humein iske baare me discuss karna chahiye" Let me NOW start off with my unwanted Gyaan!
After sitting with the cube for hours and whiling away time, and showing off my Speedcubing skills *only till the extent of one side* to my Peers, I realise many things about it... Dhan te nan... Sach Ka Saamna... (Caution: Not for the Geek-hearted, can be dangerous to your mental well-being. Toxic Philosophy.)
It is such a big teacher in life, we may know about our impatience and crib about it every damn moment in our life, we will never try to improve it unless something compels us to do it, the cube did that with me, Main uska yeh ehsaan zindagi bhar nahi bhoolunga... Trying too much to get all colors still not being able to even get two sides full can be very frustrating... Ask my hair, which I was almost going to tear... But in my continuous efforts to reach my target, I have become more patient, My smile says it all man! Ta ra rum pum... Ta ra rum pum....
Another thing is I learnt to Give up... Nahiiiii.... Now thats a bad thing, but actually the Give up thing that I learnt is not a bad thing because I learnt to give up a Smaller opportunity for a Bigger future opportunity,You know Chance Pe Dance... When you see that the white block is very close and can be got in place easily, you dont generally see what you want after that,Dekh ke bhi andekha karna syndrome... Because that is momentary pleasure ignoring the possibilities of the Future and in the end You definitely regret it! The same thing can be applied in Life as well, If you are in a position to gain something, but You can wait, put yourself in a bit of extra trouble, and gain something even better than before... What do you chose? Obviously the second option, but only if you know about it, and thats what I learnt... Being proactive and A bit of Far-sighted... Its like a Bird in hand is worth two in the bush, when you have your Belief, You get too many things...
Towards the end of it I ll come a bit shallower in my thoughts, the best thing about the cube that happened to me is, "Meri Zindagi aur bhi rangeen ho gayi hai", Yes You may not believe but such an indulgence is an over-indulgence... I get colorful dreams... White, Blue,Red,Green,Orange, Yellow, and after posting such an uninteresting thing right now... I am a dirty Fellow...
Mujhe yeh shuruaat me hi keh dena chahiye tha, but I am saying it now... Hello, Hello... Hello Hello Hello... Jab Phone ki ghanti bajti hai toh kehte hai Hellllo...

10 comments:

Tanisha Mehra said...

damn good

Unknown said...

Thanks yaa...

Unknown said...

hello saw ur blogspot interestng dialog

RJ said...

Omg are you desi!?!? LOLOLOL RANDOM!!! BUT I AM TOOOOOO

Divyalaxmi said...

Hey Manish you have indeed done it again....You toh can make any damn thing interesting, colourful and add spice in every little thing just as you have done to your blog and of course your Rubik's Cube.... The toy is a simple but yet complicated object but you neva saw it as an object or a mere toy and made it so fantastically interesting and even Mr Erno Rubik must have never imagine or thought that the logical toy he made would turn out to be so Fantastically funny Interestingly cool toy or someone could actually write a superbly mind blasting article on it with lots of different humour tadka added to it.... You can definitely play with words and make it so Reader friendly... You are toh excellent in engaging people in what you have written or done and yes definitely make that person want that thing and see what is so good about this thing that a person can write a special article specially for it... Vaah! kya Art hai;-)......
Oh btw your PR skills are pouring out from all the possible directions Sir.... And and and Mr Manish Nagori Yes I Can Definitely Do what You can do:-)...... Anyway am here to do your tarif which i guess i have been doing and again i say the write up or the article is Funny yet Interestingly cool....... Tumhara article bahut accha hai.. I like it;-)........

Unknown said...

@aditya Thanks man!

Unknown said...

@Areej Desi rocks man... Cheers!!

Unknown said...

@Divyalaxmi Thanks so much for the descriptive appreciation!!!

Anonymous said...

intresting....
its good.. i like it.
keep going..

Unknown said...

thanks man....

Shahid at Kshitij