Sunday, May 31, 2009

Multiflicks!


Look at this picture, this is Cinemax Versova's Red lounge, one of my favorite places to catch a movie!
Poor me, I have not visited a movie theater since almost two weeks! Thank God for the release of 99(Hindi Movie) that I was relieved for a while, but my relief was short lived, because the multiplex strike did not seem to end, but if rumors are to be believed, the multiplex strike has ended, and one of the first movies to release will be Jacky Bhagnani's debut movie "Kal kissne dekha" and next will be much awaited, at least for me, is "Kaminey" Shahid Kapur-Priyanka Chopra starrer!
But one bad thing for the Hindi film industry is that there are many many big budget films awaiting release and the sad thing is that only 30 fridays are left in this year, so chances are we may have an overflow of movies once the strike finishes! Which is sad, because every movie may not get its time to set and work, films may flop for no reason! God bless the industry, as an avid movie watcher, am happy that once the strike finishes I ll be back in my 150 degree recliner at Cinemax, and watch the multiflicks in the multiplex!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stranger,
I was browsing through the internet and somewhere there, I come across this blog. Curious as I was, to see if anyone has commented on this post of yours and that is what I see!!! do something about it :) so readers like me dont have to wonder if blogging is of any good use

Shahid at Kshitij