Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shahid Kapur's Birthday!!!


Hey guys... Long time no postings... So am back for a short period... Yes... Sadly I am online for a short period because I got my board exams from the 29th of this month!!!
Phoof.... Tired of studying and suddenly what strikes me... that tomorrow that is on 25th February it is Shahid Kapur's birthday!!!
And I am so very happy about it... He is my favorite actor since his first movie that is Ishq vishk...
I cant do much for him because I got my own limitations... But dedicating a post to him in my blog is something I can obviously do!!! And that is what I have
done...
So Shahid Kapur will complete his 27th year of his life...
And after all these 27 years of presence in this world, he has now made it big for himself... From Ishq vishk... To Jab We met... seemed like a long journey for him... He got everything... Love, Fame, Money... everything that one desires.... No matter he got his own share of controversies as well... but after all that now he is one of the industrie's stars with an increasing graph... He has now multiplied his fees by 5 for a movie and has enterd into the big camps as well... Yashraj Films!!! Quite an achievement... Wishing Shahid luck and also a new girlfriend(after all that Sania, Amrita and Vidya rumors, he seriously needs one to stop media from targetting him)!!! Anyways Shahid Take care :-)


For more info on this sweet chocolate hero visit
http://www.shahidonline.net/

And hey my friends who have something for Shahid just give your best wishes to him!!!
Thanks guys!!!

1 comment:

Tanisha Mehra said...

This guy is really mad, I always knew that he was Shahid's biggest fan but never knew that he would be so excited for Shahid's birthday, dat to when he got his board exams, u rock sweetie!!! But why m I talking about him, its Shahid's birthday, so let me wish him, Happy birthday Shahid, wishing u luck 4 ur future ahead, hope u get offers from hollywood, oscar nominations, etc.
Happy Manish???

Shahid at Kshitij